Job | Expat Admission Specialist
Canadian International School of Shenyang is Seeking a full-time Expat Admission Specialist.
Canadian International School of Shenyang was founded through the foresight and partnership among the Government of Canada, the Province of New Brunswick, and AKD International Education Inc., Dr. Francis Pang, with the vision to educate and embrace the whole child. CISS is going to continue CIS’s 21-year academic excellence and educational philosophy, committed to cultivating self-confident and self-reliant global citizens and leaders through an exceptional education, instilling in young people a love and joy of learning, an ability to think independently, and the confidence to take risks in pursuing their dreams and goals.
We are currently seeking an Expat Admission Specialist to join our faculty
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Expat Admission Specialist
OPEN TO: All Eligible Applicants with Foreign Passport
POSITION: Expat Admission Specialist
OPENING DATE: 4 June 2018 Until Filled
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
SALARY： 5,000-10,000 RMB per Month
* Provide translation and interpretation services
* Be responsible for enrollment
* Daily administrative work
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Applicants who fail to do so, or who do not meet the position’s required qualifications, will not be considered for this position.
Oversea Education Background:
* Overseas Bachelor or Master degree in English or Business Administration is required
* Experience in working for other foreign company or higher education is preferred
* English (Fluent reading/writing/speaking) is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Able to use all or some of the following: Microsoft Word, Excel, WeChat public account
* Apple Computer and Window System
* Excellent communication skills and great patience
TO APPLY SUBMIT APPLICATION TOCISS OFFICE
Note: The CISS provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.